By volunteering to provide chancel decorations, you are honoring our church covenant to “celebrate together our traditions and our lives, with all their sorrows and joys.”
Typically, the chancel decoration is a floral arrangement. Many donors are expanding on this concept by artfully arranging other objects on the chancel table. This may be an art piece such as a painting or sculpture. An arrangement of non-floral, natural items such as shells, stones, pine cones, or branches is another option.
- Florist delivery is usually on Saturday. Arrangements must be made with Elinor Stapleton at 978-456-8752 to make sure the church is open.
- You may bring them in yourself on Sunday morning at least 20 minutes before the service begins.
- Bring your own container
- Use a church vase located in the room to the right of sanctuary. These vases may not leave the church.
If you want a written dedication for your decorations, please send the text to Elinor Stapleton at firstname.lastname@example.org by 9:00 a.m. on Friday morning in order for it to be printed in the Order of Service and/or the Chalice Chat.
After Church Options
- Take the flowers with you.
- Donate them to the Caring Network to bring to a church member in need. Please pre-arrange by contacting the Caring Network.