Sometimes it feels like the world is determined to tear us apart, to set us against each other, to isolate us from one another. What can we do to recognize the threads connecting us, to weave stronger strands of relationship, to value the interdependent web … read more.
News & Announcements
- Immigration Explained Community Forum February 16, 2018
- Game Night! February 13, 2018
- Bystander / Upstander Training February 8, 2018
- House Party for Freedom for All February 8, 2018
- Criminal Justice Reform Then and Now February 8, 2018
- Rev. Jill Cowie’s Installation January 25, 2018
- HC2 2018: Identity January 19, 2018
- Social Justice Cinema January 11, 2018
- Native American Myth Workshop January 11, 2018
Sunday Service Voluntering
Glean Team Volunteers
Who we are
We are a liberal religious community of people of all ages who hold diverse theological beliefs. We come not only from Harvard, but also from many surrounding towns. We gather together "in the spirit of love," to worship, to learn, and to care for one another. We come together both to be comforted and accepted for who we are, and to be challenged to transform and grow as moral and spiritual persons.
We believe in the value of personal experience and reason, and use both as we explore the wisdom of the world's religious traditions, seeking to find and make meaning for ourselves. We celebrate and honor the prophetic words and deeds of many of those who've come before us, which call us to serve not only one another, but also those outside of our community. We long for a world that is fair and just and filled with compassion, and we work to make it so.
We welcome you! We'd love to have you join us on our journey!